On a flight a couple weeks ago, I sat in my seat reading the most recent copy of Allure. Every once in a while I grab a copy of a true beauty magazine in order to see if there are just any tips that could apply to me. It's not that I'm a mess. I don't consider myself to be a mess, really. I'm just not one of those girls/women who you would call put together.
It all boils down to these facts:
- I don't know how to put eye makeup on well.
- I'm incredibly half-assed when it comes to applying lipstick.
- I use foundation, but it's more psychological. I'm not sure it looks right.
- My hair has always been my enemy. It just has never looked right.
- I just don't know how to do a cohesive face.
I remember, one time, in grade school when a girl told me I didn't know how to put on eye makeup because I had put on eye shadow without mascara. I swear, to this day, I won't ever not put mascara on if I put make-up because of that episode alone. The point of all this is simple. I don't have the time to master make-up. And, really, I don't want to be obsessed with it. However, I'd like to use the power of the web and wisdom of crowds to figure out what I don't know how to do. So welcome to this journey!
- Sponsored By: